Thursday, January 08, 2009

Today is a MUST post.
Cos it's the 2nd month for us le.
He will be busy today, so may not be meeting up.
Anyway, not important...
It's not that every month that we gotta celebrate.
It's just a day to recall and treasure those sweet memories again. (:

Oh yah, the best thing is!
I gonna meet up my gals for "auntie chit-chat session" le!
Can I like propose an idea I'd just thought of?
Can we name it as "tai-tai high tea session" when we reach the age of 21?
LOL!.
Cos every organization has ta be upgraded de mah.
We'll upgrade soon yea yea?
And for the guys ar... Hmm...
Sama sama la, also TAI TAI.
HAHAHAHS.
I miss the boys too.
WHERE ya guys?!

These days been freaking stressed up...
due to work and reports.
Getting me crazy somehow.
Hence, as what Gala said,
Zhuang dao zi ran qiao.
Things will definitely fall in place.
So need not worry too much.
Just as long I made the effort.

Alright, gotta continue my work le.
[[JIA YOU]]!.

Again, Happy 2nd month Stupid shit.
Really really thanks for everything.
Thanks for tolerating my temper and craps,
and making me smile again. (:
LOVE YOU.

No comments: