Friday, February 29, 2008

Halo!.
Hahas.
Alright, think I forgot to update what I really did for the past 2 days.
LOL.
On wed after my paper, I went ta dye my hair RED.
Then met up with 1 Jie, 2 Jie and 6 Meis in bugis junction to makan lunch.
Iyo, I blur till I forgot to take group photo la!. =(
But nvm, 1 Jie have the pict in her post =)
* I just love gals tok. And I realize we really RA -.- LOL.

Then yesterday, met up with Lotus peeps again!.
Finally!.
So happy ta see them =D
We went Brewerks makan lunch cum dinner.
Wau seh!. The food very nice! =D
I had fruitbrew and Sausage & Mash =)
Then we shared our food, all very oiishi!.
After then we proceed on to Kallang Kbox.
And so great too!.
Cos it's KBOX Ladies night!. =D
And somemore we can sing till 3am!.
LOL.
But we left earlier to catch our train and bus.
Hahas.
While waiting for the bus, we did smth really funny cos Desmond said smth really funny to make us do tt.
Is it very hard to understand my previous sentence?. LOL.
Hahahs.
Yaya, we waiting for Desmond to send us all the photos!.
Then I can update again =)

Hao bah, nth much to talk le.
LOL.
I'm so fear of Sunday.
Meeting him soon...
Should I be happy or sad?.
I dunno what I'm thinking about too -.-

Alright, cheers to all!. =)

No comments: