Saturday, February 16, 2008

Yoyo!.
Die la... I like did nth today.
Didn't really sit down and study leh -.-
Feel a pang of guilt.
My cousins came my house,
and my study plan kanna ruined.
And I found smth funny from my little cousin Jeremy.
He said these to me:
"I thought you and Jenny are twin sister, so both of you are sharing the same room"
"Btw, I like Jenny jie jie, cos she speaks very well and very funny...."
"and my face turns pink when I see her..."
And from then, I kept laughing to myself, I dunno why...
LOL.
I'm kinda surprise that such a kid at 7 will say such thing and have such unique kind of feelings towards ppl around them.
I really hope I'm like them,
so innocent and can even laugh whole day!.

My thoughts for the week:
Throughout my life for 18 years and more,
I'd fun, tears, laughter, anguish, disappointment and lots more other complicated feelings.
People come by and share a part of your life for a short period of time,
leave and back then being alone again.
I've never complained being alone,
cos I'm rather used to it already.
Going school alone, going back home alone
Going work alone (sometimes) and going back home alone again.
Actually, it's not the fact that friends and family are your everything.
Sometime, you may really need someone really special,
special enough to share part of your life,
not only for the present,
but also in the future.
It depends on how fate brings you about.
For my case, fate had been playing pranks on me,
so I decided not to play this game anymore.
I certainly ignore.
I know and admit that I'm ugly, stupid,
aiya, simply brainless with no looks.
So I can sort of predict how my life will end like.
Hahas.
For now, I realize that the life is occupied with loneliness and desire.
Desire to get good results,
desire to have a prince and ultimately a king,
desire to be nice and pretty.
But too bad, really too bad that they didn't manage to come through.
Somehow when I need a good talk,
I just can't find a right one to speak to.
Hence, I may be feeling so miserable now,
without myself knowing it.
It's not bout relationship I wanna talk about,
it's bout a special person I wanna share my life with.
Hahahs.
Sounds contradicting,
but I'm yearning for that =)

Hao bah, that's all I have for the day.

Ji mo dui wo er yan shi jia chang bian fan.
Mei you ren guan xing mei guan xi,
zhi yao bu yao shang hai wo jiu ke yi le.
Mei yi ju hua dui wo lai jiang wo dou heng zai hu.
Wo heng MAN, dan wo de xin zhen de heng cui rou.

LOL.

Sayonara~
Ja mata~









This is my little cousin sister, kawaii des ne!.


I'm like that, simply xiao za bo!

No comments: