Monday, February 25, 2008

Hais.
I feel damn sians.
BUT!.
I did study today! =D
Muahahahs.
Feel bit contented =)
I felt busy today!.
Went to central to buy some stationary.
Then go home makan,
then met JY borrow Amic tb.
So we went over to LP makan lo.
Anyway, the Brock Biology of Microbiology is really of no use lo -.-
Waste my time, but hor, thx JY! =)
Waited for Jewel to come,
and gosh, I realize I can crap so much to anyone!.
LOL.
Hey I'm born to be a crapper.
But I rather use tt to exchange for some IQ -.-

After mugging books for a while,
I went online and met him.
He wanted to meet this week after my exam.
I told him to confirm later on.
Cos I have this fear that he'll go missing again.
And it'll be disheartening to me again.
LOL.
I know I'm looking forward to see him,
but another side of me told me to watch out.
So yah, I shall decide again on Wed.
If he break his promise again,
I shall never trust or tok to him anymore.

And a short msg to Keith:
Your friends would have find fault on you for such situation.
But my point of view is:
In a relationship, no one is being right or wrong.
You may be wrong to go back to ur ex,
but you may be right too to stay firm not to two-time both ladies.
As you know, this is unfair to grace.
There may not have visible problem right now,
but I thought the problem is so obvious to you.
Only that u're avoiding it.
You ought to give a valid and solid answer to grace if you really can't hold her hands till the end of day.
And too, make your commitment and decision firm enough not to repeat the mistake again.
Everyone makes mistake, but it makes you a great man to face your own mistakes.

No comments: