Thursday, February 28, 2008

HaLO Peeps!.
Exam if OVER!~
But I don't feel the happiness in me leh...
Like fear of this and that =(
But no matter, it's OVER and I should really LET GO.
It all applies to relationship isn't it?
LOL.
I realized a lot of things yesterday and I'm rather speechless XP
I didn't realize that my sisters are always worrying bout me,
mentioning bout me,
care bout me at all times without fail.
I didn't know that ya gals know my problem so well,
even better than myself.
Sorry meis, I told you how I feel, but I never blame ya gals at all.
No matter what you do, I know you're always giving me the best.
Whoever we'll be with in future,
what I really care for is YOU GALS MUST BE XIN FU.
Seriously, don't worry for me, I'm really really alright =)
It's all bout fate I can talk about.
If I have, then consider it as blessings.
If don't have, then so be it too.
In life, many things are not what we want or yearn for.
Hence, I really give no heck bout it.
Hao la, I promise ya gals I'll be happy no matter what yea =)


Even if we don't talk, we're still sort of link.
LOL.
I love my jie meis, yes love my 1 Jie, 2 Jie, 3 Jie, 4 Jie, 6 Meis and 7 Meis =)

No comments: