Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's all bout slacking I can tok about.
Hais.
I feel so hopeless over Amic exam on this coming wed.
Getting me crazy cos I dun feel lyk studying at all!
The DRIVE is not there!
No motivation at or la.
Worrying for this and that,
makes me feel lyk I should go bang the wall suan le.

Wanna thx 1 jie n 6 meis for jio-ing me out.
I'm super happy you know!.
It's lyk somebody rescuing me from prison!!.
LOL.
And yah!.
Wanna congrats 1 jie for FINALLY getting you 7373!!.
So so so so happy for you la!.
A day to rejoice!.
WoohOOOOooO!.
Muacks u gals!.
Love ya gals to lots!
Hahahs.
LOL.

And yah!.
Wanna thx Peck, Hy and Hc for accompanying me during my short hair ceremony.
LOL.
It was scary really, but I love my short hair now =)
Hahas.
Cya guys soon!.

Wed--> Dye hair le XP

Manda ar!.
Better study la u ass!
Tok so much crap -.-

Byebye!.

No comments: