Thursday, February 07, 2008

Yeah~
CNY is here!.
But have no mood at all -.-
Stayed up to do my group minutes and do research till 3am strikes.
Then I can go orh orh.
Love mama... so sorry mama, having to rush my school work and can't help you much.
I will learn and memorize how you do the bai bai stuffs de =)

Alright, going to my uncle's house soon.
To think that my big uncle not in the house,
I feel a bit upset and hence overall = NO MOOD.
Anyway, this year and next year CNY will be hell to me la.
So I don't ask for more.
Oh yah!. No more pimples please!.
RRRrrrr..
It's irritating.
Realize after putting some make up, I look damn fake la.
I want a good complexion for new year next year pls =) [ I know it needs time to heal]
While waiting for mama, I took some zi lian pict.
Like crazy gal like that.
Let me show how crazy I am.
LOL.





Btw, I'm not acting cute hor, it's just a smile!.
hahahs.
Tml will be damn busy for me.
I'll be looking forward to meet my jie meis and hais have Jap meeting tml -.-
But yah, cheers!.
HG ar...

Happy CNY again!.

No comments: