Monday, May 30, 2011

Voice back a little

Was trying to sing a bit while showering this morning, my voice is back!.....a little. Can use fake voice finally. Trans voice had been torturing.. Can't sing, can't scream, and can barely talk which I can't even hear myself due to the sickening low voice. OHX. Pek cek.

It's Monday morning! And I'm late for work :D hahahaha sounds proud har...

Time to update batam trip when I'm back from work! (:

And if arranging in a DO RE ME sequence, the increasing no of photos taken by each individual of us would be me, Lihao, Norin.... & the 5th person. Muahahahhahahahah! *lame* And talking bout poloroid, think is Ruimin then Norin ba (is that so?), cos Hao & I didn't bring...

Am arranging another trip with my frens... Like those staying out ones, and I suggest them to opt out batam! Enough of it... Too overwhelming le lol!

Let me see any more craps to mention here.... Hmmmm... None. Okay BYE BYE!! (:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone