Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Credit to Baobei (:

A big credit to Baobei for the bag. (: Hmmm felt guilty as if I'm freaking materialistic gf but somehow I think it shows a bf's 疼爱 towards his gf and for that, I accept it.




I tot today's weather would ruin my dating cos I hate BLAZING HOT SUN. But it turned out well after preparing lunch for ourselves, hence doesn't mean dating = shopping. It could be gossips, card games, slack shit & bla bla that don't concern too much with money issue...

But it does... in 3 years time which I believe it nears me a lot. About settling down with baobei, which surprisingly mentioned by my second bro? Lol.

I wish to see my 2 bros settle down before me. I still enjoy single-attached life thou.

Okay, will blog from most recent post as my memory is pte ltd.

Take care peeps!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone