Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Random Tuesday

It's the third appointment @ Maple Clinic, baobei accompanied me as usual (: The queue is rather short today, could see that Dr. Ang si bei not popular lol. But since I started my appointment with her and she fill the bills of my conditions, I shall not give up on her! (:

Then bus to Tampines interchange & shop the 3 malls thoroughly cos it was only 1030am by then -.- Hence chill awhile @ Century's Popeyes. And I see this cool promo which I would love to share! (:

1. Purchase any items from Popeyes, be it just a drink or snacks.

2. The staff would issue you a receipt & guide you through the process that includes the website for survey.

3. Upon completion of the survey, it will prompt you the validation code that is to be written down on the receipt in order to redem one piece chicken & biscuit.

4. And TEN TEN! You gottcha free meal @ Popeyes with the purchase of even the cheapest item there! (:




Despite my sick voice, I still have big big cravings for KOI's black tea mocchiato! And I managed to FORCE baobei to let me have that. YES! But! I exchanged the grant with 2 tablet of drowsy flu tablets tonight -.- wtf. Hais. Hate tablets.




Shopped around Metro & found this! : Rosti. It's raw shredded potato to be pan-fried or baked.




1. Rape the Rosti & drain them into the pan LOL.




2. Disperse the potato, spread & press them to get it fixed to the pan. Toss front & back every 5 mins with medium fire.




3. And you get your imaginary "Baked potato pizza" from Marche. Muahahahaha. Hou seh ar. It's $5 per pack. A portion for two? (:




Baobei bought this pork knuckle from Tamp one cold storage @ $17. Hmmmm ex but at least cheaper than small ulu restaurant (:



This is Grabz-Banana flavor. Intro by blogger QiuQiu. But I haven't try that, think it's awesome thou (:




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone