Tuesday, May 03, 2011

It's April - May 2011.
It's the most awesome month ever.
With so many events going on, like...
Election & rallies
Prince Will & Kate Royal Wedding
Mich & Shaun's separation
Osama is dead

Well, nothing could have beaten the juice of all these.
And... Hi, I'm mugging @ home for like freaking one month time.
It's crazy, it's torturing.

Anyway, have you been very "obsessed" with news & happenings of the rallies and elections?
I believe the majority are.
And the fact that this year I felt inclined towards the election was because I'm 21 and something that I realized as well, this year's election met the 1988 to 1989 baby boomers!
HAHAHA.
That's why that's why~

Kinda admire Nicole Seah from NSP, but pretty sad that her "troupe" is not participating in Pasir Ris-Punggol GRC.
-.-
Well well...
7th May...
We shall see.

Hokay, done mumbling and take care peeps! (: