Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hokay!
As per promised to.... no one actually... there comes my photo update!
Hurray! :D

Alright... Some si bei blur blur camwhore of me me me..
In fact, there's only one of them alamak! -.-


And I think I "chao gen" le, but since my bra's color did camouflage in, well don't need hide le la. lol.


Maybe Baobei don't like taking photo with me... tmd. What a stone face. X.X

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And some day ago, we went kite-flying~~~ Is that the term? whatever la lol.
Though it's said first-time, Baobei master that quite well.
Buay pai huh... (:


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And this sweet boy brought me to makan after my lesson @ The Oasis...








Basically, they serve porridge with some very traditional kind of side dishes.
I think it's kinda so-so.
Perhaps I have a good chio chef @ home, hence a bit picky. LOL.
But try it, the ambience I rate it as 4/5? (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And I remember the next day after kite-flying, we went Saizeriya @ Liang Court.












They serve very nice & cheap Italian & Western cuisines, and most importantly, there's free flow drinks & ice cream!
Concept a bit like Just Acia.

Hokay, I think I sucks @ posting now LOL.
Very monotonous bleahx. -.-

Am looking forward to tml!
Cos it's dating time! (:
A relax one after exam... like finally...
And I think I deserve it!
I'd start dating friends & cousins out,
hence my mission in progress! :D

Take care peeps.
The weather GAN hot.
Hence, drink more water, some herbal tea, and eat well! (:

<3