Thursday, June 02, 2011

Exam results released

Released. Failed one. -.-
Downright emo.. But no point grumbling bout it...
The main thing is : I CAN'T ACCEPT IT.
Sent out an appeal to the coordinator, hoping for miracles to occur, and they could reply such thing like : We are deeply apologetic towards the mistakes made and wish to inform you that your final grade is a PASS.
Well, hoping & dreaming...




Was like looking at my results and tons of mixed feeling came about.

1. Am I suppose to be sad that I got NN (fail) for Corp acct? Or

2. Be glad that I got DI (distinction) for the other two subjects?

Okay well, I failed my bro. Failed him badly till I hate myself for these... Sry bro, wad a bdae pressy I had for u :(

Am starting to make financial plannings after grad, need a year to pay my bro. And another year for wedding. It's like... Kao. How can I afford to fail again -.-


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone