Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Just another day passed

Baobei's busy, everyone's busy, I'll be busy.. soon too!
Hate working IT show, cos will be damn shag with sexy voice agn -.- iyo... My lesson coming soon the next week sia... Hope don't kana sore throat after then.
But! It's Lixian, my shitty buddy I'm working with, hence would be great! Can talk cock again.

Hmm wish everyone to take good care of ya health as I feel the weather darn bad these few months.

And for people whom failed ya exam like me, just Jia you & move on to the next sem, don't pray hard, but work hard for smth which you should deserve after repeating for the same thing. I admit I was darn down few days ago, but so what sia, what done is done, u gotta gotta move it~~~ I really gotta thanks Ck & Kelvin whom are willing to take the last sem modules with me, thanks dudes (:

Yesterday had a bad cramp till I tot I may had died out of a CRAMP?? -.- lol nonsense... But it was real bad yesterday till I got cold sweats all over. Lesson learnt: No cold drinks during period.

I'm just 22.... And I'm feeling even older like... 52? Not exaggerating.. But my body just couldn't catch up with my age lol. Lag sia. Climb a stair & I pant like hell. What sia.

Hokay, done crapping & I still owe a batam trip. Kao, I sucks. -.- soooooooon T.T

Well done, bus 58 not working, stop in e middle of nowhere, and my TV show is ending -.- wau liao~


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone