Sunday, June 26, 2011

3 h 10 mins

It's a 3 h 10 mins date with baobei this morning! 简单来说, short & sweet! (:

These are my 战利品 for today! And it cost me $100 plus... Like wtf. But I did months of research before getting them, hence 宽恕自己...




So much stuffs that I wanna spend on! Here come my list:
1. IPL underarm
2. MP3
3. Ck watch
4. Fossil wallet
5. Poloroid films & it's 安全套

Should I give you an estimate on total amt would prob be... $689!!!
Wow darn rich seh... Strike 4D tonight and I'll buy them straight away! Tsk.

Okay la, the formula to spending is putting a balance to NEEDS & WANTS. You can WANT something when you have the excess after getting your NEEDS. And be sure what you need! For me, fossil wallet, watch are not NEEDS for me la of cos. They are... 幻想... Hahahahahaha!

To an accountant to be like me, you seriously need to be financially smart & resourceful. Resourceful? Oh, meaning to know where you can get cheapo stuffs lo! :D

Hao la, bussing home now. Wish me... 好心情! (: same to all~



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone