Thursday, February 15, 2007

YessssA!.. It's over =)

Finally, the day I'm looking forward to, ended at last!!... No matter how intriguing the subject is, if harakee happens within the group, that's the end man. I don't know how should I phrase out my guilt towards Keith, anyway if YOU, Keith, happen to see this blog, sorry for everything. You are definitely a responsible and capable group leader and you deserve the credits today =) As for the rest, I've nothing to say. Wonder if ya guys really meant it. Whatever, I shall not elaborate further.

As what I feel, time explains everything. If you are curious bout it, try it.

Tml is HPI test, and I've yet studied. Wth. I really start to doubt my end-of-year examination. Hopefully it goes well or I really have nothing to say X|

Alright, okay, Manda Mand all the way. Yesssa!.. I'm going to take a cool bathe after roasted for hours under the blazing sun this afternoon. And then I shall really concentrate on my revision. Go go go!!... X)

Sign off,
Sore Throater

No comments: