Thursday, February 22, 2007

Before Exam..

Tomorrow is the start of end-of-yr exam!.. Though I'm bit worried, but just do it man!.. Hais, recently, met lots of new fellows from friendsters, wondering whether it's good or bad. Either way, it won't affect me much cos they're all friends to me. And to certain guys, I really can't stand their childishness...Perhaps it's not nice of me to backstab them like this, but it's really disgusting lo!.. When I really have to follow their footsteps...duh.. Think I should voice it out when it exceeds my limit X(

Hais, it's a week I haven't get to see my Taizi le.. But nvm, I still look forward to see him soon...hopefully tomorrow??.. Haisyo, and that San Jiekept pressurizing himself with both studies and relationship, end up he made himself so miserable. Though it's no wrong liking a person and trying your best to woo and care for him or her, but it's really not worth if you really spoil your health and turn your mood down. I mean what if he or her don't accept you?.. Certain things do have their probability yea X( I mean it applies the same to me too!.. As how you see I drool for Taizi, but deep in me, I knew the answer long ago X( Hence, protect yourself rather than allowing the consequences to hurt you deeply. San Jie, there's no wrong wooing hard for a girl you like, but if your health can't follow the pace of your heart, then make sure you rest well before you start springing kks =) Your Jie Meis and friends will always give you our full support de! Gambatte kudasai!..

And as for me... Hais..dunno lah..I will watch my move as I go along after my exam. Life is like that, it'll really cost your time and tolerance before you can ever get to the right path!. Life's not hard if you're willing to wait =) Okay, I really need to continue my revision le, cheers people!..

Lots of love,
Da Tou X)

No comments: