Tuesday, February 20, 2007

So sick

So tired.. So sick...So not completed...

Firstly, I haven really started my revision cos I'm just too sleepy after my med. Wth, why let me sick at this point of time. I hate exam!!.. I wanna study now, I wanna take a shower first and I wanna a full and long concentration till I can complete how much I can take today!.. I just don't care!.

I'm so lost sometime...How I hope someone significant would be there for me to support me, and care for me when I'm sick. Others are just so busy, I'm not alone though but hopefully after my exam, I can find someone really sweet =)

However... I won't forget TAIZI des ka!!... lol. Whatever la, I just want my health back, and it'll be more than enough. Alright, I'm getting hungry now.. going to hunt for food. XP

Byebye!.. I just sneezed once, who cursed me?.. hais. Happy CNY!...

Cheers,
Manda

No comments: