Sunday, March 28, 2010

HELLO!~
For those whom are mugging for exam or test are dying le dui mah...
No worry yea, you're not alone. (:
Stress is most probably involved when you carry certain expectations for yourself.
And when it is very HIGH.
Hmm... Have been experiencing Insomnia these nights.
Was terrible because my mind is full or studies and studies and studies =.=
Can't shake it off at all.
And the 1st night, when I knew everyone is in lalaland, I went to ka jiao Kelvin Koh.
Cos this guy is the headmaster for insomniac.
This idiot kept reminding me of the stupid cracked bowl, he can actually laugh at it for the whole day =.=
Hao xiao meh.
Chey.
Until he bth, he went ta slp before me.
And I cont'd to roam around my house to get tired so I can sleep well.
LOL.
Sucks right.
HAHA.

Oh Oh... I accidentally extended my rest time.
LOL.
Back to study le! (:
BYEBYE~~~

Btw, tc peeps.
Don't be too hard on yourself, as we're only human.
Need not be e best, you are most prob very fine on e go le.
JIAYOU AR! :D

No comments: