Friday, March 19, 2010

Just a random post.
In such a weeeeeeee hour.
Just came back from supper with the couples.
Laughed till peng.
LOL.
It's to celebrate Dear's belated bdae.
Hope the next gathering be coming out soon pls!.
Cos it's fun.
HAHA.

Took a quick glance at MSN entertainment.
"Bullock's husband apologizes to her, his kids"
Does that rung the bell in your mind bout Jack Neo as well?
Perhaps "infidelity" is in trend in the 21st century.
That majority of the men gotta have some affairs outside, and later apologize to their wives and kids in public.
If you think it's shameful, I don't feel so.
I only feel these guys being useless.
In?
Seeking "FUN" at this kind of age.
Trying to prove that their manhood still in good condition?
Come on. =.=
I didn't wanna judge that in dept, but since the title pops out in front of me, I can't stop myself from posting this.

As for my own perception, no matter you're married or not, if you're attached, definitely you've the responsibility to be faithful to just one spouse/partner.
If you're not, then don't try to make a fool out of yourself.
Cos, it's nth fun.

Alright, that's all for today.
Really random.
LOL.

Take care peeps.
It seems my mood for blogging will be back any sooner.
HAHA.
BYEBYE.

No comments: