Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Hello!!
A quick pictorial updates! (:

I seriously can't rmb which comes first.
Hence I'll just throw all pictures in okay!.
HAHA
Anyway, I enjoyed every single event/gathering I went! ^^

1. HAPPY BELATED BDAE TO LEE KOK TONG! (:


And may all his bdae wishes come true! :D

2. HAPPY BELATED BDAE TO SYLVIA! (:


These 2 gals (not including me of cos) are super duper sweet!~

3. HAPPY BDAE TO ONG YAN HAN! (:

Long time ago, we were in PRCS, and back in PRCS during our lower secondary, we'd many many nice & fun memories. (:

4. THE GALS TOK + MANPUKU @ Tamp One



I love this very night, cos ya, we're gals, we gossip like nobody's business!. :P
And, I LOVE THEM TO MAX!!!!!!!

5. STANDARD DINNER AFTER CLASS ON THURSDAY NIGHT

My main job today is to intro you guys my "38" clique in school.

Hais. "Zhen Fan Nao"... Cos I wanna intro this gal on YOUR left, but apparently the photograhper was trembling a bit when shooting our "uglam" act. LOL.
She is TOH LIXIAN.
HAHA.
A very nice & "innocent" lady whom I'll laugh at whenever she unintentionally did some funny stunts.

This "Hor Dao" gentleman is KOH SWEE SENG. Ah Seng. Hamster. Whatever suits you. Every expression he gives, you'll never fail to laugh your tears out. He's quiet at times... but you never know what he's really thinking... HEH HEH HEH


This MAN is LIM SEE KHENG. He rocks. Cos he's damn thoughtful. I think more than an average gal does. I always term him as a perfectionist, he really is. LOL.

6. RANDOM SHIT OF MINE


A milk tea a day, brings you closer to NKF. HAHA.
It helps to destress, at least for me. (:
It's a long time since I'd the original one.
Kind of good. (:


Dear didn't break his promise he made before we even dated.
At last, a month ago, we had a BIG BABY.
POOH BABY, my favorite.
What's more, he keeps me accompanied whenever I'm alone. (:
Thanks Dear. (:

Yah, this is Dear. I adore this picture as I'm proud to have my EYES BIGGER than him. Thanks goodness I've anti-flash eyes.
HEE HEE HEE

Random picture #1

Random picture #2

I seriously agree that I look like my second bro more as I grow up. =.=
KNS! :(

Alright!
To those studying, HAPPY STUDYING!
To those working, HAPPY WORKING!
To those playing, PLAY HARD HAR!~
TC peeps!. (:

No comments: