Sunday, April 25, 2010

Have you ever neglected someone whom really cares for you,
and yet not able to get the attention from you?
The one whom you always nag on,
the one whom you always says sucks,
the one whom always get you irritated,
the one whom keep calling & messaging,
the one whom never fails to disappear in your everyday life.
Yea, he's really poor thing.
He's the one whom never fails to care & say that he misses you. (:

At times, I wonder how I should apologize to you.
And that I know you'll forgive me instantly.
I know I've a very bad bad mouth.
To the fact that none from me sounds sweet anymore.

I just want you to know that no one can replace you (:
You're that special, as if part of me, part of a family.

--------------------------------------------------------

During exam, you'll realize that somehow you miss alot of lovely peeps.
This is a list of Peeps I really miss sia T.T
Here goes...:

Gala, Mich dearie, Frenly
(I miss our craps & chit chats!)

Kok, Kw
(I miss our stupid yellow jokes!)

PeiQing, Jess, Sylvia
(I miss our gals talk!)

Sheena
(I miss your unstoppable laughter!)

Wenna, Meiting, Yp, Deir
(I miss our crappy jokes!)

Lixian, Kelvin, CK
(I miss our gossips on every thurs nite!)

Rin
(I miss our gals talk!)

My 2 bros
(I miss our buffet outing!)

Stupid Shit
(I miss playing & smacking you!)

And dear peeps, BETTER don't FORGET our DATES!! ^^

Many loves,
to all.

No comments: