Saturday, December 06, 2008

YOYO!.

Went jogging with Rin & Min in the late evening,
then Hao, Lice & Calvin joined us for bowling at E!Hub.
This Calvin ar, super lame, but very pei he.
LOL. Good good.
We had a fun & crazy night!
With my gals, I never fail to laugh out loud! =D

But...
I brought both my jie jie into tears.
I'm sorry if I'd really said anything inappropriate.
You know what, I realized I'm becoming more straightforward to many situations.
YES or NO, I can reply promptly.
I don't want you girls to get away from the problem,
the more you do,
the more you'll get hurt.
If you tell yourself THEY are changed, THEY are not THEM anymore,
you have to ensure you really convince yourself that.
Make it as a fact, not your motivations.
I know by saying is hard,
I know you girls need the time,
I know ya girls hate to forget,
I know ya girls are suffering mentally almost every day and night,
I know how hurt ya girls feel...
But do you know I'll get emotional too when I thought of the problems ya girls are experiencing...
I don't feel good, and in fact I'll cry.
I don't know why...
I love ya girls too much that I don't hope ta see that tears on your face.
By 'correcting' min yesterday, and seeing her tears, I feel guilty and sad too.
Anyway, just to let ya girls know: I LOVE ya girls! [:

Btw, today is a special day. [:
I'm looking forward.
No worry man, I know what to wear le.
Oh man, thanks girls for the guidance this morning!.
LOL. Really thanks, a sincere one. [:

Mr Loo Wee Leong, you haven't wake up is it?!.
Stupid shit.
Think you rest more too.
Later can then entertain me.
HAHAs.

I don't know what you're preparing for me today,
I only know I'm looking forward to see you today.
Your presence is always more than enough.

Oh yah, as promised, pictures will be updated SOON!.
LOL.
Don't know how many times I'd repeated this phrase,
and it'd been broken for umpteen times.
HAHAs!.
OKOK promised, SOON SOON.

Tc peeps.
Going ta rain soon.

[:

No comments: