Saturday, December 20, 2008

Omg.... Slept for quite a long while, but I'm still freaking tired now -.-
These days I slept too late le,
breakouts coming back again!. T.T
Nvm... just don't think bout it and it'll go away~
Hahahas.
Ya la, trying to console myself.

Going back school soon to get some drafts for my SIP report.
It's really time to start now.
And getting serious Manda.
STOP playing & shopping.
Despite saying that, will be meeting my gals to TM shop shop =D
Wau happy to the max.
LOL.
Stuffs that I wanna hunt for:
-Skirts
-Bottoms (esp skinny jeans)
-Makeups
-Belated pressy for my gals
That's all.
I think I'll go broke soon too la.
LOL.

Waiting for 24th Dec, my next coming allowance! =S
Heh heh.
But hey Manda, you gotta save for your holiday! [:

Stupid shit still sleeping.
He more pro than me lo, chit chat till 6am plus.
LOL.
I think he sure shack one la.
So didn't expect him to acc me shop this afternoon.
But hey! You better come for bowling tonight hor.
Anyway, EAT SHIT EAT SHIT.
Okay la, random.
I don't know what I'm typing too now.
Just purely crapping.

Hahahas.

No comments: