Saturday, December 27, 2008

I didn't realize how stress I can get to in my company now.
To just draw and make an animation can make me shiver,
and can't sleep well at night.
Tell me, how to not THINK?
This is so illogical.
I cried at night, telling myself to cry more so I'll feel better,
and you tell me there's NO POINT crying.
I need to SPEAK, you ask me to SLEEP.
I can't SLEEP, you ask me to think of you,
what's the point?
I'm like battling alone.
Like I always did in the past.
Is there any difference now...

I learned my own lesson.
In future I'll definitely meet these kind of people,
or maybe a worse kind.
So yah, gotta be prepared and face them well.
I can de, I can battle alone!
Just learn the technique of acceptance and you'll be fine Manda.

I'm so sorry for emo-ing these days...
All bout work -.-
I'm so useless.

But from today onwards,
I'll grow to be tough more.

[[Jia you]] key chain nearly lost yesterday during work.
I almost broke down.
Can't lose that, cos that's my pillar of support during work...
But where's the owner ne...

Nth changes... for the better.

No comments: