Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh man... damn shack.
Laboratory work is surely not my cup of tea.
BUT.
I can endure that. [:
23rd Jan 09 shall grant us all our freedom!.
However, we still have SIP report & logbook and MP report & workbook to submit.
This is somehow crazy, we're now left with 6 weeks.
Come one, hell gonna end soon. [:

Have so much thing to do, besides work is shop.
Shop for what?
CNY stuffs!
Like clothes la... tidbits la... decorations la...& etc etc.
Heh heh.
This certainly makes me high.
Sorry for being so auntie.
Just can't help being excited bout it. =D

And Stupid shit should be busy now bah...
Chey~ Don't understand why the vehicle arrive so late.
THIS TIMING? -.-
Kao, or the rest can finish washing them in the afternoon and have a good rest now le lo.
Chey chey~

We have disagreements at times,
but I can't stop laughing over your lame remarks.
When we fight, we tied.

I.L.Y.S.S.

Alright, back to SIP report!
[[Jia you]]

No comments: