Sunday, November 09, 2008

YOYO!.
Oh man... these days really superb tired.
To the max.
But I definitely enjoyed the weekend [:
Hais... but WHY my birthday on a MONDAY?!
So damn sad and shack -.-
I know my family won't specially buy me a cake,
cos they are not used to celebrating such occasion.
So I super thick-skinned!
I told my mum I'll buy myself a cake tml,
and force them to sing me birthday song!!!
LOL.
Fierce yea.
Heh heh.

Yesterday was a long day for me.
But I love it.
Went CDC to pay for my TP,
BUT the counter closed at 12pm and I was late for 58 mins. -.-
Well done.
And I went to find Stupid shit to pass him his wallet and mp3.
Gong shit la, forget to take his stuffs from me.
LOL.
Opps.
Then he walked me to take bus 27 so I went Tamp mall find pressy for the Nov babies.
But hor, to no avail.
Sad -.-

Later in the evening met up with sick Hao to East Coast Park and met up with our own friends.
It's Mark's birthday BBQ! [:
Happy 19th birthday Mark!
Wish you to be as cheerful as ever! =D
Mich, Ruby, Kw, Marissa, Issac, Matty, Carmen and Alicia were there.
Yea! [:
But hor... we forgot to take group photo again -.-
Haiyoyo.

Then went back to Downtown East chalet and find 1 Jie.
And good thing is that, she's not bored there.
So we went home a while later cos I was super unwell.
But at last we met 2 Jie to have gals talk.
To have serious talk. [:

To my gals:
Different peeps have different opinions.
You need not seek all their advices.
What they give you is only to give you mental preparations.
The thing that matters the most is what you feel like doing.
If you're confident enough, just do it.
I actually took risk on Friday.
Though I'm so damn afraid of being rejected,
but if I know he's the right one,
he's the one whom I really care for,
kao eh just chiong ar!!
LOL.
I hope ya gals can get back ur xin fu too.
And happily ever after [:
Not to forget, I'll always be here for ya gals.
24 hours available =D

To my Stupid shit:
Thanks for everything.
I dunno why I thank you for,
but yah, just accept it!!
LOL.
I'm glad that I met you on 28th August 2008 =D
I went to track the day from my previous posts.
Hahas.
Anyway, let's jia you together bah [:

Hokay, meeting my gals and boys and Stupid shit soon!.
At 5pm, cya guys! [:

No comments: