Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Now then I understand what it meant by "quality of time".
How are you going to treasure the limited amount of time given to you and your love ones.
And one thing to bare in mind, it's really short.
Even if you have that full 48 hours, time will accelerate till it finishes like 48 mins.
-.-
Hahas.
I just feel so.
Weekend was always great for me.
Fruitful enough to share but never enough for me to care.

Alright la, stop my random post.
And again, thanks Da jie for creating such a vibrant blog for me! [:
I love it =D

Some quotes to share:

If you love someone,
Tell them.

The worst thing you can possibly do
is worry about what you could have done.

You must speak to be heard,
but sometimes
You have to be silent to be appreciated.

What comes from the heart,
touches the heart.

The most important ingredient we put into any relationship is not what we say or what we do, but what we are.
- Stephen R. Covey


Thanks for coming into my life,
I'm grateful enough.
You're different, I believe [:
I look forward to seeing our future,
we'll work hard for it! =D

No comments: