Monday, November 10, 2008

Hello!
Picture time, as promised [:


Celebration with my Jie Meis! =D Special thanks to:
1 Jie aka Rin
2 Jie aka Min
3 Jie aka JW
4 Jie aka Alvin
6 Meis aka Hao
7 Meis aka Lice
Jimmy aka Gay shit
6 Meis Fu aka Ah boon
Luo zhan fu aka Stupid shit

[:

Happy 19th Birthday to Mark! =D

This gal belongs to Mr Loo Wee Boon [:

Temptations

Happy 19th birthday to Si Xuan on 9th Nov! =D

The long day out. Tired but Sweet. Loves Simpan!


I love the LOTUS gals! =D


Had a hard time today =(
Been dizzy whole day due to flu and cough.
I can feel my fever approaching -.-
Went all the way to CDC book my practical test.
Wau $200 plus!
This is so insane.
So I die die have to pass.

Thanks to all peeps whom had wished me Happy Birthday! [:
It's sweet enough le =D
My common wish: Everyone to be healthy and happy [:

Thought a lot today.
I'm not lost, but I know I have some fan nao.
Whatever it is, I hope my gals can get their xin fu soon.
Yes soon.
Whoever dare to bully my gals, I'll definitely smack ya guys!!!
What my gals need is sincerity, NOT SWEET TALKS.

To Stupid shit, for all the hurts you'd gotten in the past,
I'll make up for you.
For the care and love you deserve,
I'll shower you with lotsa them too!
Hahas.
You need not worry bout me,
I'll be healthy and happy and crazy as what you want me to be.
As for to be a gentle lady mah...
I'll try my best yea ^.^
I just wanna say I LOVE YOU, Mr Loo Wee Leong!
You're my ma zi.
LOL.
4 Jie teach me de...
heh heh.

Todays is 10.11.08, my 19th Birthday.
I wanna say I miss my uncle whom had a fatal accident in his workplace on the 11.10.07
Uncle, you're missed badly and hope you're doing well there [:
LOVES*



No comments: