Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just came back from my 1st Campus discussion.
There was a commotion after that.
Which I wanna stay neutral bout it.
Alright stern!.
Hahahas.
No la, I'm so glad to see most of my course mates today!
Yeah man.
Didn't change much.
But I believe everyone is getting more mature [:
Not saying ya guys are childish la -.-
Anyway, I just love this morning =D

But after that I dragged myself back home.
Wondering to sleep or wait for rest to meet up.
Not much response from rest now.
I believe we are all slacking away.
And I know Stupid shit is still sleeping.
I know he had a long day yesterday and a tiring week as well.
So yah, I didn't expect him to wake up not until 3pm.
This is what I reckon.

I can't deny myself being a "thinker".
One whom can get a single stimulation and run thoughts for whole day.
I am... yes I am.
I am happy, yet confused.
Things I learned so far:
1. Never make any expectations in any types of relationship. You accept what it already is.
2. Do not think too much, just keep on believing that this relationship will last long.
3. Act, don't say.

Alright enough of my craps, it seems that today's outing will be late.
So yeah, I will go take a nap and wait for SOMEONE to call.
Stupid shit is still sleeping.
Eat shit la!
LOL.

No comments: