Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This week is the sickest week I can ever get -.-
Germs ar, please leave me soon can?
I have lotsa work to do! =(
This week is a crucial week for Curiox in promoting our products.
Then I'm so looking forward to this event...
and WELL DONE!.
Here I'm coughing and flu-ing away.
Piang.
Lousy shit -.-
Alright, will be gg to see doctor soon le [:
Hey Luo zhan fu, see, I really got see doctor hor, don't say I lie again.
Sure show u my MC to prove I did it.
Bleahx!. =P





Hopefully Stupid shit can have nites-out today then can meet him for a while [:
I keep saying "nvm la, don't need la, come fore what, go rest la..."
BUT whatever I say are like the opposites.
LOL!
This is so terrible la, 5 days can't tahan not meeting one another le,
so in future how?!
Stupid shit and Manda!
REN! =X
Hahas..
But no worry, my ma zi is forever my ma zi.

No comments: