Friday, November 14, 2008

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to Hao yest!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Hao's Mommy!


Oh man.
Feel terrible today.
Took flu med in the morning,
and now gotta suffer in lab by nearly-fall-asleep.
Trying to keep myself awake by all means.
Now indulging in a pile of work and gosh really bth.
But I guess my cough and flu are subsiding.
Whew.
Quick quick go away virus.

Can't imagine I'd took so many days of MC.
I hope this is the first and last time!
There's much more thing to do you know you know...
And yea!.
Stupid shit booking out this evening. [:
Looking forward to see this shit.
And will be meeting Jie too!!
For a simple dinner in Pasir Ris area.
Hais.
So hope I can have western for dinner tonight.
Craving not that strong,
but still WANT.
LOL.

Iya stop my crap and start work again!!
Jia you! [:

LOVES*

No comments: