Sunday, June 15, 2008

Yesterday's activities:
Went to Partyworld with my jie meis & jie fu [:
Celebrated 3 & 4 jie's bdae [:
Sorry guys haven't get ur presents yet.
LOL.
Will get it soon [:
After that in the night went to jog with 2 Jie.
But I didn't really jog,
cos my knee cap there like kanna hurt. -.-
Better get well soon!.
I still wanna take NAPFA!.
I'm looking forward man [:

Alright, yesterday...
I did a stupid thing.
I tell you...
Real stupid.
I'd dreamed about it throughout the entire night,
tossing from right to left,
hoping morning comes soon.
And at 7:13am,
I switched on my phone and realized that...
the msg ended up in the outbox.
It was unsent...
KW, this is so Fucked up!.
LOL!.
I woke up laughing at myself.
After so many thoughts last night.
KW told me to move on, don't keep looking back.
And one thing I really hope is that I can go into coma.
Then I won't think at all [:

I don't like my life now.
Like many said, I'm so fucked up.
Whatever I do, fucked up.
I hope this is a long dream...
Cos I've never experience that kind of extreme happiness deep in my heart.
No no no...
I'm not there...

Not that I'm being negative.
Is that I don't know what will happen next day,
I'm afraid I'll die with regret...
I worry many things which one may not understand.
But I can sense those urgency...
Hahas.
It's hard to elaborate...


Anyway, HAPPY FATHER DAY to all... FATHERS la -.-
LOL.
And BEST FATHER AWARD specially to my papa [:
Love you daddy!. - your lousy daughter [:


I have a very nice father [:
A good dad whom forgives and forgets.
A good dad whom washes clothes for us.
A good dad whom gives us whatever we want.
A good dad whom buys breakfast early in the morning for us even when he has work after that.
A good dad whom tells everyone that his sons and daughters are good children XP
I love you papa!!. [:
LOL.
My father looks like ah bu neh in the picture.
Hahahs!.
But no la, he tans daily in the morning during work,
so turned from fat fat white white to skinny skinny black black =X
Hais.
Dear god, please bless my parents and all parents with good health [:

No comments: