Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I see LIGHT today [:
I see the blossom which I long waited for.
From the start, the girl whom failed 4 out of 5 term test papers was in dismay.
She thought god was unfair.
She thought she had worked hard.
She thought she is a total failure.
But now she wanna prove to herself that she's wrong [:
She is contented but not complacent.
And will never be.
I still don't think I'd scored well.
But I'm contented that I'd passed 4 already,
LAST, god bless -.-
No matter what, she wanna thanks all her friends whom had encouraged her to move on.
They are my AF 15 clique and Huiyi especially!.
Once I took my paper, I could only think of ya guys [:
Cos it's ya guys whom had changed me seriously...
Thanks to Gala whom had coached me so much in the past.
Now that she'd let go, I'm still able to climb up.
Won't fall again.
I'll still study hard I promise!.
LOL.

As for driving...
Hais.
I don't know what to say.
I see no LIGHT now.
I just feel a flush of FEAR -.-
Born with weak sense of direction,
it's just fate that will bring me along then.

Big big smile [:

CONGRATS 6 meis whom had passed her BTT, I'm super delighted for her! =D
I can understand the joy she's having now!
LOL.

Right now in my life, I'm full of images of myself rather than those stupid imaginations.
Thanks to the MOTH which had heard my complaints [:
When I was so super alone, it was there to hear my feelings.
The swear what I'd mentioned to it will never be broken!

No comments: