Thursday, June 12, 2008

Argh... Feel like blogging in chinese.
But I don't have the software in my labtop.
So yah forget it -.-

Yeah!. Finish TE practical summary [:
And the gladdest thing I did today is that I'd bought my thumb drive!!!
Happy de siao za bo [X
And on the way to WS when I wanna stay emo for once,
I met a primary school friend (Btw, it's not AMY! LOL. So gal, if you see this don't suspect it's you! Hahas) -.-
Bo bian, got to talk.
LOL.
Sorry that I sound bad, but the stupid weather & monthly thingy makes me moody.
And I really have to praise myself for being fake -.-
Cos I can laugh and smile so brightly when I'm fuming inside.
Hahas!

Went to watch Kung Fu Panda with 1 Jie yesterday in TM.
Omg!!.
It's super nice la!.
Short & sweet.
Guys!. Watch it as it's simply worth it! [:


Btw, I'm wondering whether to put up my song in the blog.
Cos my voice sucks and there's no melody to go with.
Worse still, I sang in the toilet to get the echo XP
Wahahahs.
Yes, I am xiao za bo la.
Okay, if I succeed, the song will be in the little fake iPod on your right [:
If not, I'll love to add in melody before uploading it...
When I have the time and talent -.-
Cos I don't really have talent for instruments =X

*This song (haven't get a tittle yet) is specially dedicated to my uncle... Wanna let you know that you're missed badly though it's barely several months ago. And that we love you deeply. And for those listening to the song, come on try your best to treasure people around you. We never know what happens the next day...

Walked home and passed by the pavilion opposite my house.
I realized how much I miss him in there.
I can clearly remember that he was seating there and studying.
I think I heard him say he haven't had dinner yet,
so I took some nasi-lemak from home and passed to him.
That time, I have no feeling for him at all.
Just that neutral and yet pure good friends [:
He finished it all I remember...
Hardly can I remember those minor events.
But this little moment stay in me... deeply...
1 Jie you asked me whether I'll still like him even if he already has a gf,
I would answer you: I'll try my best to not fall for him anymore.
Perhaps from the start, I shouldn't have like him.
It's my fault cos I couldn't control my feeling well, and I know nuts bout relationship.
Like someone had commented.
Anyway, I live up to my belief.


No comments: