Monday, May 28, 2012

Tea Tree Oil & UV Milk

Alright I shall blog a little random misc stuffs that I just purchase or re-purchase few days ago.

That's Thursday Plantation's Tea Tree oil and Hada Labo UV Milk.

Tea Tree Oil is second purchase and a everyday must have basics for me. Not working miraculously but definitely helps u combat acne. Tap a bit on ur spots and done! Some may not like the smell, but I like. Not that bad ya don't worry bout that smell. Will go away after a while.

Another is Hada Labo UV Milk. Bought it cos I'm experiencing super dry skin these days, so need sunscreen that can help prevents drying up my skin. Amazingly, this UV Milk not only does its normal job @ a SPF as high as 50+, and it further adds on to my huuuhaaa with its moisturizing effects!!! (: Most importantly, it caters for sensitive skin like me, and gives the skin a matt look.

Hokay, hope my reviews help!
You can purchase these items in any Watsons stores, it's like everywhere so no trouble finding!

Side track: irritated by this ah neh besides me.

Hokay bye! (: