Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tanda Zap reviews

Yo guys! I'm doing a review on Tanda Zap today.

Actually made a video, but apparently this blogger apps don't allow. I shall try on my labtop again!

It've been a couple of weeks that I used this little kit for my acne, and I have to say, it did work! It critically minimize the new bumps and prevented them from evolving more. I used it 2 times a day for old ones and 3 times for fresh ones. Let me list out my opinions for this-

Pros : Help reduce pimple size in a day; Blue led is good for eliminating bacteria on surface too; An affordable kit I would say (SGD 98); No side effects at all (May feel dry on the spots after use, but should be normal as I don't get any irritations aftermath); U can bring out anywhere and use it like anytime when your face is clean!

Cons: The area on the tip is rather constrained, probably just one pimple, one treatment at a time. Have to wait for one to be done then u could proceed on to next; There's only 1000 treatments of lifespan, hence not very environmental friendly; Need to change batteries and I feel a hassle to do so.

But overall, I'm still crediting this 4/5!

How I use it: I don't use it on every pimples I have, cos its really time consuming! Hence, I choose those that need immediate attentions like those fresh big bumps. When I have the time then I work on the others lol. But I'm still on Maple clinic's medications, hence flexible la ya... (:

Trust me, don't give up determinations in curing acne, YOU ARE NOT UGLY with that!! Maintain your skin by exercising regularly and drink lotsa water. Add in vitamins to perk ur skin up too! (: I'm not entirely free from acne, depending on my body's mood, sometime it could give me very bad ones such that I don't feel like leaving the house at all. -.- So, let's all move on!!!