Monday, May 21, 2012

JB aunties & uncle

It's 马来西亚 trip yest wor!
Okay, nth fanciful~ lol!

First time, I took the lead to Malaysia. Only when gg back Singapore that I missed my way. I'm such a.. -.-

Didnt bother to take much photo... Lazy -.-

Okay, the most awesome thing that happened wasn't in Malaysia, but at Singapore custom! The immigrant officer whom checked my passport is my secondary sch classmate, Haruda. Was telling Huiyi that this guy looks like my fren sia! Ended up, he is my fren. Haruda didn't know Kok, he sees that Kok doesn't look like what's in the passport lol, so he asked for his IC. Kok then du lan Hahhaa okay funny. Just feel exhilarated seeing old classmates, like Haruda and Rubayn earlier on.

Didn't buy much in KSL City Mall, cos frankly speaking, their clothes there I can buy cheaper in Bugis street. No point spending for the sake right. I spent bout RM70 only. Crazy to have exchanged SGD100. Anyway, the rate is good, at 2.43. Jb at 2.41. Not much diff unless you are exchanging them in big bucks.

May be gg in Jb again this Friday with Mom and aunties. Looking forward not cos of the trip, but finally shopping with mom. Such a long time since I go "oversea" with her. So gonna bring her oversea when I start working perm.

Okay end of post!

Side track: I don't know why I wanna draw eyeliner today when it doesn't looks obvious at all. Pls give me double eye lid God!!!!