Thursday, May 17, 2012

Like a random~

Okay let's blog.
I'm bored on the way home now.

The day bef went out to have lunch with Jian, and cos I missed out the credit for The Avenger earlier on, I watched the movie twice with him. And bloody hell, it's $9.50 per tix. So ex when it's neither public holiday nor weekends. I don't feel the chair like an OSIM. Shhyyyyttte. But the thing that fascinated me was not the credit, but Hendrik, Kok and the rest of soccer khakis hahahha! We coincidentally bought the same movie & the same time. Hahha ya lucky us.

Next that was yesterday. Finally, I met my boy. Like once in a blue moon thingy lol. Went jurong point to shop, but seriously bored..-.- But! I sighed out some cool stuffs! Found 香港鸡蛋仔 @ the basement! Not only that, there's this dessert bistro, 记得吃, damn nice too! The durian snow ice, wau.... Heaven (':

And I remembered kelvin telling me bout the new shopping mall, Jcube, hence might as well check them out since we were in the west alr X.X

Nonetheless, the happiest thing was that we managed to rush home for channel 8's 9pm show hahahaha.

Okay fine, not funny.

The next foody day I'm looking forward to shall be this coming Sunday! Wooosh, finally my 大头党 (: