Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lenas @ Tampines One

Okay let's blog! Bored on bus now -.-

Went out with Chan yesterday, said to accompany her to library but ended up late and had dinner with her instead. Yes I suck lol.

However, dinner @ Lenas was so awesome! We went to the branch in Tampines One. Seats not alot, but apparently business looks good, do crowded at night.

The two hungry ghosts then ordered 2 main courses, and one said to be a dessert, but the most sinful one I had ever encountered. Hahahhah!

First is Chan's grilled cheese chicken, second is mine grilled dory fish with mushroom, third is beef hamburger pancakes.

Looking at them, are u hungry now?! I think just one main course can be shared by two alr. Hence, this place is good for groups, shall try their fruity beer the next time! (:

Chan looks good in here, but I look like shit, so didn't post it lol.

Okay that's for the day! If I'm bored again, will come back (: