Friday, January 22, 2010

Salut tout le monde!~
(Hi Everybody)

Have the kick to blog today, since I'm self proclaiming that I've no school tmr.
LOL.
But to be frank, am rather worried for this semester.
That I'll fail...T.T
Don't assume uni is fun, cos it really sucks somehow.
Except for my 5 precious classmates.
HAHA.
But I'm quite disappointed with one of them whom skipped class without informing anyone of us.
He only managed to text us an hour ltr after class, to help him sign his attendance.
I was like =.=
You should know my expression.
I hate ppl taking me or any other for granted.
Hence, I dislike asking peeps for favors.
This is my style, hence apologetic if it sounded rude.

It's Thursday today.
And guess how much I schooled this week?
Barely an hour.
Today was damn "ZAI", we were in "deep discussion" for less than 15 mins & finally left the hall after then.
The two guys, Kelvin & Ryan, then joined me for a short tea break.
Can't help to laugh at Kelvin at times, cos he's too KE AI le la!.
LOL.
Really, hence I'm hoping he'll meet a nice gal someday.
I thought of match-making...*Wink @ LX

Alright, talking bout school...
It's nth but BORING.
That's wad I would describe...

Hao de, Stupid Shit on the phone...
To be cont'd tmr then.

Bonne nuit!~
(Goodnight)

No comments: