Monday, January 11, 2010

Can't believe I've started school today.
Seriously reluctant to even carry myself to the lecture hall, wondering wth am doing there.
But kinda thankful that I've my cliques to talk to.
Being a Happy-Go-Lucky-Ass like me ain't good.
Ponder a lot.
Especially when you have ta start out lesson like COMMERCIAL LAW on the 1st day of school.
Freak us out.
Crazy.

Definitely I'm so gonna miss MDC DG.
Nth is better than having Tea Breaks & 10am, great chit chats with my GUGU, gossips as and when you feel you like it, & many many more you won't bare to go if you were me.
I'm right taking the job though the pay sucks.
HAHA.

Recently been in a kind of disorientated mood.
Telling myself to forgive & forget,
trying to convince myself that I can do it & all that...
But to tell you that, it's freaking freaking freaking hard.
I can't get to forget that scene, that conversation you call, that arguments that perceived so long...so long...
If I tell myself that life's short, than I should even convince myself harder.

I tend to be stubborn, but I hold certain principles in me, since young.
Believe it or not, ladies are very mature species.
HAHA.
Take it as a compliment yea?

Anyway, looking forward to tml.
Cos I'll be meeting my Stupid Shit.
Yes, this one & only.
And I so gonna shop.
Though I'm broke.
Who cares, life's short.
Give yourself the best, rather than others giving you the rotten.
That's me now. (:

No comments: