Monday, January 18, 2010


An hour more to OW HUIYI's 21st BIRTHDAY!
But I doubt myself to be able to wish her on time, I shall do it in advance then!
HAHAH.

It's Er Ren Shi Jie today with Stupid Shit.
I felt old, cos we're getting sick of shopping... =.=
But I felt childish, cos I can't stop playing @ Ikea.
Finally I satisfied my cravings for Swedish Meatballs!
Though I couldn't finish all... as Stupid Shit don't really dare to take beef.
BUT! He managed to swallow 3 of them.
Good job yea!.

Then we bowled @ eHub.
You may hear some CRACKS from our hands, due to rusted joints.
HAHA.

And lazy Manda failed to study last week & even today!
Hence, she shall extend her study hour for this week.

CNY is so near the corner,
and I'm having this so damn good mood to shop around for CNY stuffs,
but am just deprived of time these days.
Probably this Sat with my mum & kors?
^.^

AND!
So looking forward to meet my gals tml!

P.S. I realized that there's nth wrong to stick to ur bf like a superglue,
at least u're showing ur passion for this relationship.
Don't be like me, neglecting my bf at times, knowing that he'll get upset....
It's time to make myself sticky to YOU!. (:

No comments: