Wednesday, January 06, 2010


It've been one short year till where we're standing here now.
Life without you could most probably be terrible or worse off.
No one can ever beats your place in me,
cos I'm sure of what I want & need.
Thank you...
for your patience
for your tolerance
for your smiles
for your hugs & kisses
for the reminders that you love me everyday without fail
for everything you can give just to pamper me.
Like my friend said, girls are meant to be pampered.
And you really did it.
Giving me sweet moments & fun & laughters.
Hunks are nth.
Beauties are short lived.
I just pray for us to be healthy & happy for all it could take till we turn 100...

P.S. I'll nvr allow you to change our rings cos it's the beginning & it shall nvr ends.
No matter how bad the crafting you think the ring is,
it's the most wonderful commitment I've received from you.

I Love You.

No comments: