Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Pause

Surprisingly, the solution to the problem doesn't seems to be that easy. Hence, I'll let natures takes its course. Though I feel there's a serious need to make myself adapt to the new situation, but I'm somehow reluctant to change my own style, my life. I don't wanna change anything for anyone except for QJM and my ex-pals. They are too precious to me le =) I hope god will guide me along.

Today, I was wondering, "who's my true love?...Or in other words, true crush?"... However, the response from myself was NO ONE!... Taizi as I said was a fantasy, and the other guy was just a very good friend and obviously nothing will happen between us. Ultimately, it's still me alone. But I still like being single, I dunno why. I feel safer and enjoy freedom =) I am me, Manda, a girl whom will never change for any guy unless I love him more than myself. As for now, I've no place for anyone. My confident is back, I wanna move on to my GOAL!!!... Heh heh.

And lastly cos I'm too lazy and god damn sleepy, I just wanna add on that I love my...
*Family
*Qi Jie Meis
*Ex-pals


~I tried but I don't see the efforts from you guys, so I really have to let nature takes its course then. Don't ask me why cos I really have no answer for that.
~And thanks to Anderson, for all you've shared with me this morning. I'd learnt a lot, and I'll keep moving on no matter how stupid the pranks god wanna play on me.

Smiley,
Manda

No comments: