Friday, March 09, 2007

Hmm...A thurs nites =)

Certain things are meant to keep in hearts and store them as very beautiful memories.. =) But there are also certain things that disgusted part of my life, and hence I tried very hard to forget but to no avail X(

Right up till now, I wanna thanks this very sweet girl whom actually mentioned that to me and yeap, I know she meant well =) As for the coward I'd known last year, I really look down on you. There is no crime liking a person, but what's wrong with you to broadcast this to everyone???.... You have nothing better to do???... Listen here, you're nothing but a complete loser =X Whatever happened in the past, I realised it was bro who took care of me well and pampered us like his sisters, thanks a lot bro, I know I'd mistaken you so badly in the past =( SORRY =X

And now... I felt a bit lost. Some friends commented that I'm a good person, bu frankly speaking, I'm not at all X( I realised a bad habit of mine, Pang-sehing =X Something which needs time, cos I really did it unintentionally X( Many things happened, yet they clashed with the day I'm supposed to be with my fellow friends. Yah whatever happens, blame me yea, it's really my fault, I can't deny X( I'm drifting far away from my precious classmates... I'm so sorry... Only if I've the time... Soon... I think soon... =)

Had really fun day with MeiQi Ahyi, Naggy kerwei and Jeremy aka taupok!!!... I love singing with MeiQi Ahyi!!!... Cos she sings really nice and sweet =) Best of all, our voices can blend into one another's!!!... Hahahas. Jeremy can't even regconise who was who XP Hais, but MeiQi going Japan in June soon, so I gonna lose my precious Ahyi le... Hah, I can never forget the first day we met in grill, she was so stern but when you really chat heartily with her, there's so many things you can learn and be entertained by her =) If not that she'd guided me in riverbank, Mr Sam would have thrown me into the river!!!!.... XP lol. MeiQi Ahyi, I gonna miss you lots!!!! X(

And Xiaodi aka Anderson will be leaving together with MeiQi Ahyi and Maggie soon X( There is no such incident whereby you'll hear Xiaodi scold anyone... He treated us the Junior staffs well and with respect too =) Whenever I feel down, Xiaodi will be the one to encourage me and make me very nice drinks or even cocktails!!!... XP

You know guys, I'm so fortunate to have come to grill, if not, I won't be the Manda now =) I'm really blessed to have very nice friends around in TP though I still dislike the course X(

lol. For whatever happens, Manda will always think of you guys...our story...our past...

Cheers,
Xiao Da Bian

No comments: