Sunday, March 25, 2007

Emo

Yoyo people!!!... I'm BACK =D

Hokay, let me summarize my good day on friday.

Basically, went shopping in TM and Bugis with Mich, Ruby, Sheena and Leslie. Ruby was a bit fumed cos we were rather late. But in the first place, I really don't know that the others were joining too. lol. -_- So yup, Ruby, SORRY T_T And it was such a coincident to meet Gary with his girlfriend and CK. Hahahs. Then we went Metro to find Mich's drum bag. All were quite expensive but I think it's the money cos they're of quality Mich =) After that, I really need to leave for work. And somehow, I wasn't really enjoying myself. Wonder whether the fault lies on me..that I just simply can't blend into their conversation. Perhaps I've missed too much meetings and camps with them, that's why I somehow outcasted. And yea, certain things that they talk I don't understand. As if...I feel myself like a shadow. Just to add in the fun?... Alright, I think the problematic one is me then =( Anyway, I'm still at EMO state.

After work, I went for the movie TMNT in Cathay with Fiona, Yi Qian, Bei Shan, Kerwei, Jeremy and Kent. God, it was really nice!!... And I love Michelangelo!!!... He's so cute!!!.. =D Catch it people! Worth your time and money =) Then we ton the whole night chatting in Chinatown Mac. Oh god, the place is not CLEAN =X Hahahs. Then we talk bout death.. and I cried. lol. Hence, one thing I learnt, treasure your loved ones =)

And on sat, I slept for almost the whole day after med =P

Hokay!!.. There's somemore to talk about tml once I come back from one-day-Malacca trip with my baobeis!!.. =D

I love them I love them I love them!!..=)

Cheers,
Unhappy

No comments: