Saturday, March 31, 2007

mY fridae

The girls said my posts are super complicated. Hence I'll try to shorten my sentence XP

Went to Maple Clinic to consult about my skin.
Cost me $8o.5o
Befriended four very nice girls and met Dr Ong.
The nurses there were like shit =X

Attended TP Band concert, Issac looked great with formal wear!!.. =)
In love with the song Beauty And The Beast too, I gonna train my tunes for that =D
Carmen, her friend and Mark were there too.

Oh yah!!!... Not to forget, I saw Taizi passing by Maple Clinic!!!... It was him, with his cap on, he looked so dashing =) This time, I managed to catch a short glance from him.
kao... his eyes were big T_T

Returned home. Watched 100 Percent Senorita!!!... Stopping at episode 6.
Tml going job interview with er jie, wonder what it'll be like.
Anyway, cheers =)

~Lazy to think about it. Why are they so complicated?.

Love,
Manda

No comments: