Friday, December 01, 2006

For the moment, I'd the rough idea of what the topic and how the questions gonna be questioned in the quiz tml. I'm tired..really..Physically and mentally. This week is a sleepless night for me...I simply feel tensed up...

I'm so glad for meis that the fish had asked her for a patch up, hopefully it's a smooth patch and journey for them after on =) Hahas...Think manda gonna be alone again XP I wonder if I'm too ugly or wad...hais...still can't find my prince...The one I lyk will neva be there for me...I would love to be single, but would also love to be loved. lol. No any other male creatures knows how to love me, hence forget it. I've already tasted enough of rotten apples. Not this time again X(

As for now, I'll still wait for my tai zi...would really love to meet him one day... hais...when??...

Alright...quiz and lectures and discussion after school tml.. that will be my schedule for todae I mean...No outings...no cocktail...no bladding...just a good good rest for me...

God, pls bless me and e rest of ppl taking tml maths quiz with luck and concentration.

Lotsa love n hates,
Panda

No comments: