Saturday, December 09, 2006

Congenial labour is the essence of happiness

Spending a little bit of my free time, trying to allocate where I actually stand... Sitting in front of the screen, having abit fear that I may have wasted alot of my time which could be done on revision for my term tests next week. However, I told myself it's just...just... WORTH IT!!...

Lol. Sounds abit serious yea?!...Hahahs. Of cos not!... I noe I may be slacking abit..but I know what I ought ta do =) At least I'm doing something, I'm practising my language too XD

Yea...studying for Bmic test which is to be held next mondae... Covering topic 1 Microorganism. I think it's bit simple...common sense stuffs...but tt doesnt mean I can pass well!!...I must must digest them up into simpler forms and able to explain them in manda's words =) Hohoho..It can be done and I must try my best!....WohoooOOOOooo!....Say say say!~ lol. Lame Eric's fault... bringing such culture in me...Nvm, I've a new one..PEACE! (Imagine the image of my TWIST hand-pen--- a precious gift from Da Jie=) Love her lots!)

Hais...Will be missing hao meis for three weeks... no christmas celebration with this 'extreme' gal...and wonder if Da Jie and the rest would have free times for me... Hmm!...but nvm, I'll pester them then!.... Hohhoho!... Oh yea, I still have my lotus family =D Btw, how bout with my classmates n...oh!!....deir, wenna, Yp, Jy, lao po, gena n stacey??!!....Argh!...miss them so much!...Wanna pass them x'mas cards too!

Yawns....Zzzzz...nono!...stay awake Manda!...ya gotta fight till the end!!..... Study hard and ya can get juicy fruits!....Gambatte!... (Am I correct Mr Vampire if ya peeping my blog?!..lol..Thanks u tOo!) Manda ya must try try try try!!....

Oh yah!...I'm so excited with my new song!!.... Tittled: Bu Yao You Liang Ge Da. For more info., pls contact Manda Lim!.... at www.the-undeterred.blogspot.com Hahahs. Do post me ur comment only if I'm able to record my voice and upload here XP...Heehee

Wadeva, God says he'll bless ya all....Gambatte!...

Jia you Jia you Jia you......

Signing off,
Solid =)

No comments: